Senior Designer | fulltime or freelance in Stuttgart
zigzag is an international design studio specialized in user experience. With user research, interaction and visual design as well as prototyping and development, we support each stage in innovative software development. Our goal is to create valuable and emotional experiences for users and we are working with Fortune 500 companies and start-ups across very diverse industries. Besides client works, we also love to create our own ideas and products like the photo app Posteroid or the Chrome extension Tablé.
zigzag is all about the people. We’re continuously searching for talented designers and creative developers to join our multidisciplinary team in Stuttgart, Germany. Currently, we are looking for a permanent or freelance Senior Designer, who‘s with spot-on and hands-on design expertise and in-depth understanding on relevant disciplines. Being equipped with excellent visual design skills will be hugely welcome. This role requires not only highly developed design skills but also the ability to lead a project with a team of people.
RESPONSIBILITY - What you will do
- You will be responsible for user and design research, design strategy, information architecture development and interaction design for software products.
- You will develop innovative and state-of-the-art visual design, typography and screen layouts for software, applications, web sites, and other interactive media.
- You will provide design direction to other designers and work closely with our development team to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- You are preparing and delivering proposals, presentations and working sessions to potential and existing clients. In doing so, you are also supporting our Business Development.
SKILLS - What you must have
- 4 or more years of professional experience in designing user interfaces and UX concepts
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
- Excellent information and visual design abilities
- Proficiency with relevant design software packages
- Experience in project and people management. You are able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proactive team player with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master‘s degree in Interaction Design or a related design discipline
BENEFITS - What we offer
- Building your skills within a team of multidisciplinary and international professionals
- Challenging projects for global clients in a surrounding without hierarchies and restraints
- Opportunity to pursue your interests and to implement own ideas
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Support with the whole application process for a German work permit and your relocation to Germany
- Corporate pension plan
- Free in-house German lessons
- Financial support and paid leave for further education and training
- Regular team events
- Free drinks, coffee, sweets, and fruit
If this sounds like you, send us an e-mail along with your CV and recent work to
play [at] zigzag.is
If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Phone: +49 711 504 547 12
Mail: play [at] zigzag.is