Interaction Designer at Brainlab in München
Founded in Munich, Germany in 1989, Brainlab develops, manufactures and markets software-driven medical technology, enabling access to improved, more efficient, less-invasive patient treatments. Our key to success is our creative, talented and hard-working team, which consists of 1300 dedicated and inspiring individuals in 19 offices worldwide. To succeed in reaching our targets, we are seeking committed colleagues who can stand behind our core values of inspiration, simplicity and integrity (m/w):
WHAT TO EXPECT
The Usability & Design team at Brainlab is responsible for usability engineering, industrial and graphical UI design as well as core UI software engineering for all Brainlab products.
We are looking for a designer strongly rooted in the digital world, with a passion for designing software user interfaces both beautiful and easy to use. Together with usability engineers, software engineers, project and product managers you will support the creation of medical software user interfaces throughout the complete development process from concept and visual design to implementation. Understanding the complex context of our applications, juggling several design stakeholders, keeping consistency across a multitude of products and platforms and ensuring high quality results for each product are challenges you should welcome as a designer in our team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Create elegant and clever concepts together with our usability engineers and application teams; Communicate and specify concepts in wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes
- Create polished and beautiful software user interface designs for a variety of software platforms and applications
- Collaborate with other designers, usability engineers and application teams
- Communicate UI design methodology and best practices
WHAT YOU OFFER
The ideal candidate has:
- Education in interaction design, communication design, media technology/design, graphic design, visual design or related discipline, or equivalent working experience
- Passion for both conceptual work and interface design
- Excellent skills with the related tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Great communication skills for a high amount of interaction with a variety of stakeholders
- High self-sufficiency and multi-project juggling abilities
- Proficient in English; German is a plus
READY TO APPLY?
We offer you a professional business atmosphere, an international team and a performance-oriented environment as a base to consequently realize your ideas. Through distinguished training, efficient education and the regular exchange of experience with colleagues from different departments, you will develop and be challenged, both professionally and personally.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your start date and salary expectation!