Does Your UI Just “Click” with Users? UI Designer in Vienna
Does your resume tell the story of a skilled digital adventurer
SEEKING A UI ADVENTURER!
Does your resume tell the story of a skilled digital adventurer who leads users intuitively through uncharted digital territory? Sclable is seeking an accomplished UI Designer to build amazing user experiences. You have a sense for logical, artful design, possess superstar UI skills, and are able to transform intended user experience into designs that are part and parcel with gorgeous, user-loving interfaces. Sound like you? Apply now!
- Work closely with UX/UI Architect and translate UX deliverables (flow charts, use case scenarios, wireframes, navigation models, prototypes, user interaction specifications etc.) into compelling user interfaces
- Develop visual UI design frameworks and UI design style guides for business web applications and mobile apps
- Produce pixel-perfect UI designs, visual specifications, design prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience
- Build up a wide set of visual design components and high quality assets for visual design of user interfaces and navigation systems
- Work in agile mode, creating and iterating on designs for rapid delivery
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with our internal software development team
- Fast understanding of UX concepts and talent to visualize complex ideas and requirements in a simple way
- Ability to whiteboard UI concepts using sketches, wireframes and design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.)
- Deep understanding of design consistency and design patterns
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as UI Designer (preferably across complex web based services and native mobile application in a B2B context)
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Plus #1: Practical knowledge of responsive design and cross-browser/cross-platform design issues
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software
- The chance to work on original, exciting projects that reshape our customers’ businesses and enrich your experience and knowhow as a designer
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- The possibility of high-level responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech scene.
If this all sounds like your adventure, pls contact markus via: jobs [at] sclable.com. Looking forward to getting to know your personal adventurous story!
Bewerbungs-E-Mail: jobs [at] sclable.com