SEEKING A MASTER BUILDER! UX/UI ARCHITECT in Vienna
Some architects just build. Others build landmarks! If you believe – even in this age of rapid digital transformation – that your UX/UI Architecture can set lasting precedents in customer experience across industries, devices, and touchpoints, then you’re just the person we’re looking for.
- Develop user interaction concepts for business applications that range from medium to high complexity
- Apply UX methods such as persona creation, user-journey mapping, task-flow analysis etc.
- Propose, lead, and participate in user research
- Create and document UX concepts (scribbles, paper mockups, flow charts, wireframe prototypes, UI design mockups etc.)
- Lead co-creation workshops with customers and/or end users
- Conduct UX and usability testing in cooperation with customers
- Present your work in workshops with customers and development teams
- Ensure technical feasibility in close collaboration with the Sclable software development team
- Contribution to the continuous improvement of Sclable's user centered design process
- Ability to empathize with and understand complex needs of customers and translate their business goals into effective digital experiences.
- Deep understanding of a user-centered design process and ability to analyze and develop UX concepts
- Knowledge of key UX design principles and design patterns
- Ability to whiteboard UX/UI concepts using Paper Sketches, Post-its, Wireframe Prototyping tools (Axure, etc.), design software (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, etc.)
- Relevant work experience (minimum 3 years) as UX/UI Architect
- Fluent in spoken and written English and German
- Plus #2: Experienced in designing for complex systems, e.g. browser-based or desktop software
- The chance to work on original, exciting projects that change our customers work culture and enrich your experience and knowhow as a designer
- The opportunity to work as an expert among experts in an agile environment
- Open communication channels and hence the chance to realize your personal vision in new and ongoing projects
- The possibility of high-level responsibility after a brief initial training period
- A team culture for people with different backgrounds and lifestyles
Founded in 2012, Sclable embodies the best aspects of the European startup scene. The company has been writing the playbook for smarter, faster, more cost-efficient business-application development ever since. The growing Sclable portfolio includes projects in diverse industries in many different business units within those industries. Our team is continually building and optimizing new business models, products, and programs within the context of customers’ existing digital strategies. Sclable treats its employees and customers as partners and helps empower them to write their own chapters in the expanding Sclable playbook.
Sclable is located in Vienna, a city of history and culture. Yet “new” describes the Austrian capital in many ways as well. Excellent cost of living, infrastructure, and social services have made Vienna the number one European city in quality-of-life rankings the last seven years. Recently, the city’s innovation-friendly atmosphere has allowed the rapid evolution of a booming tech scene.
If this all is you, we can't wait to learn about your personal way to build up first-class UX/UI architecture. Markus is looking forward to receiving whatever you'd think expresses yourself best: jobs [at] sclable.com
Bewerbungs-E-Mail: jobs [at] sclable.com