Lead User Experience Designer (m/f) in Bensheim
Our main objective is the sustainable fight against financial and white-collar crime. We help banks, insurance companies, and industrial corporations fulfill their compliance obligations, avoid reputational damages, and live up to their own ethical standards. More than 1,200 customers in over 90 countries rely on our IT solutions.
FICO TONBELLER is a subsidiary of Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO), the world-market leader for Predictive Analytics and Decision Management Software. FICO has 2,800 employees (150 of them based in Germany) and has subsidiaries in 25 countries.
To reinforce our FICO UX team within the Research & Development department in Bensheim, we are looking for a
Lead User Experience Designer (m/f)
- Create the user interaction model, information architecture, visual design, prototypes and guidelines for FICO user interfaces
- Create UI requirements based on product requirements, UI guidelines, user research, functional requirements, business goals, and company-wide strategic objectives
- Create new conceptual screens and visual assets using guidelines and design patterns
- Participate in rapid design exploration and presentation of future product concepts, present ideas and designs in tangible forms (e.g. sketches, graphic mockups, prototypes)
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately and integrate with existing frameworks
- Opportunity to participate in or conduct user and design research including usability studies, ethnographic field research, user surveys, prototype testing, competitive product analysis, and latest industry & design trend research
- Masters in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Information Systems, Interface Design, Human Factors, Computer Science and/or Cognitive Psychology
- At least 6 years designing user interfaces as a member of a user experience and design team
- Excellent understanding of principles of interface design and use of interactive technologies to build relationships with users
- Experience working with Enterprise software; additional experience with Consumer and Mobile products a strong plus
- Proven experience developing innovative and creative solutions to complex problems
- Working knowledge of graphic design applications (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Experience with wire-framing tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, Omnigraffle)
- Experience of designing wire-frames and prototypes in a fast-paced development environment
- Be able to create rapid iterations of visual and/or storyboard concepts, as well as the ability to design for dynamic content.
- Ability to be self-managed while working on several projects simultaneously in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills - also on an international level
Our German Benefits
- An exciting work environment that combines the strengths of a medium-sized company with the innovation power of the Silicon-Valley-based FICO group
- Diversified and challenging projects in an international environment
- An open work culture that values and encourages your contribution
- Continual occupational training options, e.g. through access to an extensive educational program provided by FICO University, external specialized literature, external and internal trainings, and the financing of further education
- Flexible work-time models, low travel activity, free beverages and snacks and much more
Are you interested? If so, we are looking forward to meeting you in person and to your application in our online portal stating your desired salary, earliest onboarding date and your online portfolio with a range of interactive samples.
For further information, do not hesitate to call our HR-colleagues Silke Zulauf and Kim Oerterer at +49-6251-7000, extensions 303 or 363, respectively.
Fair Isaac Germany GmbH
Tel.: +49 6251 7000-0
Fax: +49 6251 7000-140
Mail: HR-tonbeller [at] fico.com
Bewerbungs-E-Mail: HR-tonbeller [at] fico.com